Monday, June 18, 2012

4 Week Update

WOW! We are already 1/3 of the way through the summer project and I have been BUSY with orders. I must apologize I am a little behind this last week because of finals and graduation. I had a wonderful weekend with my family who drove to LA to see my graduate and celebrate! Now for the rest of the summer I can focus on bracelets. I know many of you have received and loved yours and are coming back for seconds, I cant tell you how happy this makes me! Keep talking about the project.




I'd like to acknowledge the orders from this past week. THANK YOU!!!

Amber Bickman
Jasmine Carrington
Monica Bowen
Marina Groysman
Emma Ward
Sonia Aguilar
Judy Fauth
Rachel LaPierre
Andrew Kimball
Ana Dragovich


ORDERING IS EASY1. email me at nicole.miyahara@gmail.com with your order of how many
2. I will reply with my home address and shipping costs, (usually around $2)
3. You mail me a check as a form of payment (please DO NOT send cash)
4. I ship out your bracelet(s) a few days later!
xoxo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment