Monday, June 4, 2012

2 Week Update

Hey Hey!
The project is well underway and the orders are continuing to come in. I have placed my second order of beads from Outreach Uganda and I can't wait to get them! Thank you for all the EARLY orders and being enthusiastic about the project.

I'm thinking the second wave of orders are going to come from people seeing and talking about the bracelets, they are pretty unique and eye-catching if I do say so myself! I have also received a few orders for small bracelets for people's nieces and daughters which I love :)



THANK YOU for orders placed this past week! 

Jimmy Formanek
Jasmin Driggers
America
Alexis Acero
Peiti Di
Ashely Rico
Hazel Clark
Andrea Cansler
Amanda Bariteau
Mala Wai
Jessica Millett
Malikha Daniels
Melanie Vriend
Michelle Huynh
Maricela Preciado
Louis Oliveria
Tracy Grooters
Sherri
Grace


*I'd like to do a blog post of everyone and their bracelets since they are all unique. So please take a picture of yourself wearing the bracelet and email it to me at nicole.miyahara@gmail.com. For more information on the project click HERE for my original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment