Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All The Ways to Wear

Hey Everyone,

If you bought the bracelet, chances are you love jewelry..I know I do! My latest obsession is stacking them with all kinds of other bracelets and watches. It doesn't have to be so matchy matchy just in the same color family...or not. There aren't really any rules to this trend.

I have been into watches lately too which are a popular accessory right now and put together some photos for you of the different ways I wear my summer project. For more info on my Summer of Love for Uganda Project CLICK HERE. To order your very own bracelet --please message me at nicole.miyahara@gmail.com!

love it with a wrap watch, this one is from La Mer



 I got this one from Overstock.com and
added leaf chain to jazz it up




stack it with other bracelets AND a watch--
all made by moi :)

Mix and match metals and styles of bracelets too

wear it with bangles they are so classic and go with everything

add some length with a tassel bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment