Monday, August 20, 2012

THE LAST WEEK!

Hey Everyone,

It's the last week of the project and I am working on finishing up orders for bracelets! It's not too late to order. I just need to have all the money by this Thursday so please message me if you would like to order and I will give you my home address to mail in a check. I keep saying how fast the summer has gone by but truly I cant believe I have working on this project for the past 11 weeks. Thank you to everyone who has ordered or donated and made this project a success, its more than I could have hoped for! Your money is going toward helping these ladies of Jinja educate their children, purchase homes, and gain strength and self esteem through creating sustainable income for their families :)


The Jinga beader group hich has 80 members is located in Jinja Uganda;
which is on the northern shore of Lake Victoria and is known as the source of the Nile River

THANK YOU to those who ordered this past week:

Anne Fetherolf
Brian Holm
Archana Dittakavi
Roz Kuehn
Shannon Sales
Malikha
Shell Ramos

No comments:

Post a Comment