Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 10 update--only 2 weeks left!

Hey Everyone,

I'm back from a very relaxing and much needed family vacation in Oahu! We had the best time --checked out a luau, went swimming with the sharks, tanned at the beach, and did some serious shopping! I'm back now and focused on the LAST 2 WEEKS OF THE PROJECT! The latest news is that we have raised $1500 for Outreach Uganda!!! 

I'm doing a big push for last minute orders since school is starting soon. I will be taking orders until Thursday Aug 23rd in order to have them all sent out by Sunday, August 26th and then that's it! Soooo if you have waited this whole summer to order, this is your chance :) Please help me spread the word by telling your family and friends! Please send me a photo wearing your bracelet and I will add it to my blog, thanks!

my mom modeling bracelets in Hawaii :)


Big THANK YOU to those who have supported the project in the last couple of weeks :)

Shirley Tibbs
Dana Duvak
Grace Rochlitz
Joe Kilmer
Larissa Singhoff
Kim Schmel


No comments:

Post a Comment