Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week 8 Update and Vacation Annoucement


Hey Everyone,

The project is coming to a close I cant believe the summer has flown by. We got some major supporters this past week from the gals at Dermalogica!! Mia Holm really helped out in collecting orders and raising awareness about the project to her co-workers so thank you :) My family and I are heading to Oahu, Hawaii today for our FIRST ever family vacation and I just cant wait to soak up the sun and pina coladas while spending some QT with my man and my fam. Once I return there will only be 2 weeks in the project so please let me know if you want t place that final order you have been lagging on!




Ana Dragovic
Sara Crane
Roanne Shidaki
Erika Lawrence
Zanoli Van Daalen
Sheyla Martinez
Monita Chan Sok
Rachel Agpaoa
Narlet De Guzman
Catina Gonzales
Nina Taw
Kim Schmehl
Grace Rochlitz

No comments:

Post a Comment